Wednesday, May 9, 2012
My Little Critters
I can't even remember how long I've had these figurines - only that it has been a long long time. If I remember correctly, they were a gift from my Godparents and came from Mexico. There is an armadillo, burro/cactus, frog, rabbit and pony. (I'll have to add a photo of the pony later. He is currently MIA somewhere waiting to be repaired.) My favorite pieces were always the pony and the burro/cactus. I managed to take good care of them these many years, and the only time a piece got broken was when Caiden got a hold of them. :(
I used to keep them in my shelves in my old bedroom, and in more recent years they lived in a curio cabinet and then a display shelf.
Goodbye little animals. I took care of you for a long time. I hope you can bring happiness to another home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment